Thursday, September 24, 2009

Survivorship Services

Dear Family and Friends,

I’ve had several requests over the past few months to offer a group program for people with an advanced cancer diagnosis. On the whole, I’m very cautious of group programs because I feel it is difficult to meet the needs of 8 or 10 people all together compared to my usual one-on-one time with individual therapy.

The group will be held at noon on Tuesdays in a conference room at our Royal Oak location. If you are interested or know of a friend that might benefit from an 8-week program for people that may be struggling with with an advanced cancer diagnosis – call me. You can also find more information about the program at my website here.

Thoughts and prayers to you.

Love,

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment