Sunday, February 22, 2009

Feeling better

Family and Friends,

I'm feeling much better. My left arm is sore. I washed my hair and blew it dry with the hair dryer - holding it up as I hair-brush dried by hair - that was a milestone. I was so sore for hours after but I felt it good that I did it. I walked on the treadmil for 30 minutes too - felt like wimp.

Most likely I'll hear tomorrow or Tuesday about the pathology report.

Dima and Marc were with me all weekend. Dima helped so much by taking off the breast bandage and bandage under the arm. It doesn't look too bad. I pray they don't have to take more tissue.

We've watched movies and basically chilled most of the weekend. The weather cooperated with many inches of snow, so no one really felt like venturing too far from home. I haven't left the house since Wednesday. Most likely I'll go to church with David and not much else today - although I do plan to go to work tomorrow.

Thanks again for all your support.
Love,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment