Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Book signing

Dear Family and Friends,

Cancer Care Associates graciously hosted a book signing for me and it was fabulous. So many of you came to congratulate me and many cancer survivors came to buy the book and share their cancer story. Our lives during treatment seem to be very similar and I’m imagining our survivor years will be the same.

Today is 11 days post 3rd treatment cycle. I feel so much better this week. I’m not waking with a head ache and the nausea is gone. I started back walking on the treadmill two days ago. I’m only at a mile and half in 30 minutes. I haven’t really exercised since I was hospitalized three weeks ago. I’m so happy to be back feeling like I have some energy again. I know this will get better and better by next week. Don’t even mention treatment 4. I’m narrowly focusing on feeling good again. I have a blood draw in two days so that will bring reality back as quick as anything!

Love,

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment